"I Stopped Going To Church Because I Don't Really Understand What Christianity Is All About" - Effia Odo


Ghanaian actress, Efia Odo has revealed that she stopped going to church because she does not understand what Christianity is all about. The media personality who works for Kwese TV admitted that she believs in the existence of God and Jesus Christ. She made this known during an interview with Hitz fm noting that Christianity is complex as there are so many contradictory dogmas and sects within the Christendom before adding that she’s not controversial.
Efia Odo said: “I used to attend church when i was young, i would follow my mum to church but as i grow up, i stopped attending church because I don’t really understand what this religion is all about.”  I am not controversial. I think I am myself in a different land. It’s your choice to believe my truth or not. That speaks more about you than me. Because you want to hear and believe the negative”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Junior Pope Was Never My Boyfriend” – Nollywood Actress, Ruby Ojiakor

Late Actor Junior Pope's Wife Recent Appearance Stirs Concerns

Davido Confirms Upcoming Wedding With Chioma Rowland

EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Vote-Buyers, Intercepts N11 Million Cash In Imo And Bayelsa States

Aunty Ramota Debunks BBL Surgery Rumour

Immigration Officer Bags 7-Year Jail Term Over Passport Fraud

Veteran Nollywood Actress, Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead