"I Can't Cook And Clean Because Of My Nails, Need A Man Who Can Do All That" - Fantana


Ghanaian singer Fantana has shared details of her kind of man. In a recent interview with Zylofon FM, the pretty singer stated that her man must be able to cook and clean and spoil her as she cannot do any of that.
Fantana who clocked 22 on July 3, seemed optimistic that she will find the man of her dreams. She said: “I want them to understand me and love me for who I truly am and everything that comes with it."
The young singer also shared that she doesn't like to cook and clean because of her nails as she loves them so much and can't stand seeing them get ruined. She said: “Guys like girls who cook and clean. One thing about me is that I don’t know how to cook. That is also a problem. You know, my nails (flaunts nails)… I really love my nails”.
Although she revealed that she might learn how to cook in the future but for now, it is not her cup of tea and she will not force it. “I don’t cook. I will learn one day but for now it’s not happening. I want a guy who will cook for me, pamper me, take care of me and treat me like queen.” She said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Junior Pope Was Never My Boyfriend” – Nollywood Actress, Ruby Ojiakor

Late Actor Junior Pope's Wife Recent Appearance Stirs Concerns

Davido Confirms Upcoming Wedding With Chioma Rowland

EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Vote-Buyers, Intercepts N11 Million Cash In Imo And Bayelsa States

Aunty Ramota Debunks BBL Surgery Rumour

Immigration Officer Bags 7-Year Jail Term Over Passport Fraud

Veteran Nollywood Actress, Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead