Wizkid's 3rd Baby Mama And Manager, Jada Pollock Dumps Him And Accuses Him Of Domestic Abuse


Wizkid and Jada Pollock 
The 3rd baby mama of Nigerian singer, Ayojedi Ibrahim Balogun popularly known as Wizkid who also doubles as his manager, Jada Pollock, has accused the singer of violently abusing her for years since they have been together.
The American citizen who is the mother of Zion, Wizkid's 3rd child, took to her Instagram story to make the revelation. She revealed Wizkid's constantly beats her and makes her feel like they are at war when they are together in the house. She also added that Wizkid leaves her with bruises that have to be hidden from family and friends. Efforts to reach Wizkid's manager Sunday Are were proved abortive as he refused to comment on the issue. See below her post on Instagram:

“From today I and Ayo no longer work together. I’ve been in an abusive relationship with him for years covering for him time and time again. And I’m tired. Wiz continuously puts his hand on me, leaves me with bruises that I cover up from the world including my family and friends.
“It often feels like we are war in the same house. I have done all I can do to keep this all together but from today I let go. You can support someone as much as you can but at some point, you have to value yourself. I can’t raise my son in this kind of environment.” 
This latest allegation is coming a day after Wizkid celebrated his 29th birthday. Over the last few years, Wizkid's first and second baby mamas, Shola and Binta Diallo have accused him of parental neglect. Additionally, Wizkid have to amend his ways, act up and be responsible as a man because if he can't take care of the innocent children, why then did he bring them into the world to suffer? He's no longer a boy anymore! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Junior Pope Was Never My Boyfriend” – Nollywood Actress, Ruby Ojiakor

Late Actor Junior Pope's Wife Recent Appearance Stirs Concerns

Davido Confirms Upcoming Wedding With Chioma Rowland

EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Vote-Buyers, Intercepts N11 Million Cash In Imo And Bayelsa States

Aunty Ramota Debunks BBL Surgery Rumour

Immigration Officer Bags 7-Year Jail Term Over Passport Fraud

Veteran Nollywood Actress, Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead