South African Gospel Star, Dr Tumi Rejects Illuminati R14 Million($1Million) Monthly Offer


South African Gospel star, Dr Tumi on Sunday took to Facebook to claim he had rejected an offer to join an illuminati society. The singer, whose real name is Tumishang Makweya, claimed he was offered $1 million (R14 million) a month to become a member. The illuminati is supposedly a secret society made up of people who rule society. 
Dr Tumi wrote: “So early today they tried to recruit me to join an illuminati society. Got told I have been noticed and would be of value. “Got promised $1 million a month and great fame... “But we are not the type you can buy with money. I won’t leave Jesus for fame or fortune. I was already bought with the highest price when Christ gave his life for me.” 
Some responses from his fans: 
- Juliter: “It actually means not all gospel musicians around are doing the work of God. May God grant us the spirit of detecting such people.” 
- Njabulo: “Glory be to Jesus. I have received the offer more than two times in my life. It got so intense that the spirits tried to interfere with my life but Jesus came and saved me...” 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Junior Pope Was Never My Boyfriend” – Nollywood Actress, Ruby Ojiakor

Late Actor Junior Pope's Wife Recent Appearance Stirs Concerns

Davido Confirms Upcoming Wedding With Chioma Rowland

EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Vote-Buyers, Intercepts N11 Million Cash In Imo And Bayelsa States

Aunty Ramota Debunks BBL Surgery Rumour

Immigration Officer Bags 7-Year Jail Term Over Passport Fraud

Veteran Nollywood Actress, Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead