“Why I Cannot Commit To One Woman” – Flavour



Nigerian singer, Chinedu Okoli, popularly known as Flavour, has stated the reason why he finds it difficult to commit to a single woman.

Speaking in a video broadcast, the Nabania singer said that his lifestyle and personality do not align with being tied down to one person. He described himself as an explorer who thrives in a less restrictive environment, comparing his nature to that of the wild.

The highlife musician added that, unlike some men who prefer a settled, domestic lifestyle, he prefers his freedom and cannot be restricted.

“I am an explorer. I belong to the wild world. I belong to the street. Some men are domesticated, but I am not. We belong to the wild world. I cannot be caged.”

Flavour, whose personal life has often been a subject of public interest, currently has three children with two different women, both are former Nigerian beauty queens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodinma Confirms Move To Resign And Contest For Imo West Senatorial Seat Bid

Nigerians React As 26-Year-Old Lady Who Died In Minister Of Works’ House Is Set For Burial Amid Investigation

The United States House Of Representatives Votes To Suspend 100% Aid To Nigeria Over Alleged Christian Persecution