“How Naira Marley’s Tattoo On Thigh Affected My Relationships” – Mandy Kiss

 


Skit maker and influencer Mandy Kiss has revealed in a recent interview with Egungun of Lagos that she modified a tattoo of Naira Marley’s face on her thighs to a flower design. 

She cited personal reasons and concerns about her love life, stating that the tattoo was a deterrent for potential suitors. 

According to her, three of her former boyfriends expressed discomfort with the tattoo, leading her to make the change to avoid future regrets and move on from her past image.

“I changed the tattoo of Naira Marley’s face on my thighs to flower because of my personal life because I don’t want a situation where in the next few years I will be regretting not removing the tattoo a very long time.

“It was affecting my relationship. Three of my boyfriends complained that they were not comfortable dating me with Naira Marley’s tattoo on my body,” she said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerians Face New Financial Strain As Moniepoint, Opay And Others Impose N50 Electronic Money Transfer Levy

“Why I’m Yet To Give Birth To A Child” – Obaseki's Wife Replies Oshiomhole

American Government Approves Elon Musk’s Neuralink Brain Chip That Could Restore The Sight

[PHOTOS] EDO ELECTION: Mercy Johnson’s Husband, Prince Henry Okojie ‘Escapes Assassination’

Nigerian Nurse Who Left Her Infant To Die While On Duty Caught At Airport Trying To Flee UK, Jailed For Three Years

IMO STATE LOCAL GOVERNMENT POLL: Police Impose Restriction, Warn Against Violence

[FULL LIST]: See All The Allegations Made Against US Rapper, P. Diddy