2023: “I’m Not Dead” - Tinubu Tweets From London

 


Presidential Candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has dismissed speculations regarding his health status, declaring that contrary to insinuations that he was dead, he is hale and hearty.

Noting that he is in high spirits to hit the ground running should he be elected as president in 2023, the former Lagos governor also said he has not withdrawn from the presidential race.

Tinubu made the clarifications in a terse comment on his verified Twitter handle on Sunday evening.

He backed the comment with a video of him in a workout session, riding a spinning bike and a hit song, ‘Organize’ from Nigeria’s fresh sensation, Asake, playing in the background.

“Many have said I have died; others claim I have withdrawn from the presidential campaign. 

“Well… Nope.

“This is the reality: I am strong, I am healthy and I am READY to serve Nigerians from Day One”, he stated.

Tinubu’s absence from the country in the past few days has led to speculations that he may have been bedridden in London hospital.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerians React As 26-Year-Old Lady Who Died In Minister Of Works’ House Is Set For Burial Amid Investigation

Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodinma Confirms Move To Resign And Contest For Imo West Senatorial Seat Bid

The United States House Of Representatives Votes To Suspend 100% Aid To Nigeria Over Alleged Christian Persecution