24 Abducted Kebbi Schoolgirls Regain Freedom


Kebbi schoolgirls

The 24 students kidnapped from Government Girls’ Comprehensive Senior Secondary School in Maga, Kebbi State, have been safely released.

Reliable government and security sources confirmed the development on Tuesday, November 25, 2025.

It was gathered that the girls were rescued earlier on Tuesday and are being transported to the Government House in Birnin Kebbi for medical examination and debriefing.

“The girls have been freed. They are on their way to the State House,” a senior official said.

Although the rescue has been confirmed, details of how the schoolgirls were freed had not been made available as at the time of filing this report.

Security sources, however, said the breakthrough followed intensified joint operations involving the military, police, vigilantes, and intelligence teams across forest routes in the area.

The students were abducted on Monday, November 17, when gunmen invaded their boarding school in Maga.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[VIDEO] “I Caught My Wife Taking Nude Photos Of Herself And Sending To Men” - Gospel Singer, Paul Nwokocha

[VIDEO] “I Lost Everything, I Didn’t Know How To Manage The Money” – Viral Hawker, Dr H2O Begs For Second Chance

Teenage Boy Shot By Landlord In Owerri While Attempting To Retrieve Football From His Compound Has Died