Tyler Perry Uses His Private Jet To Supply Needs To The Victims Of Hurricane Dorian In Bahamas


Tyler Perry used his private aircraft to help residents of the Abaco Islands in The Bahamas, which were devastated by Hurricane Dorian earlier this week.It was gathered that Perry’s personal seaplane made two trips Thursday from Bahamas capital Nassau to deliver relief aid and pick up passengers in need of medical attention.Supplies included water, juice, sleeping bags, diapers, various hygiene products and other basic necessities. On Wednesday, the cross-dressing, chitlin circuit czar-turned-Hollywood kingpin initially announced his plan to help through a heartfelt Instagram post that has since garnered more than 84,000 likes. 

"To all the incredible people of the Bahamas who have welcomed me and called me an adoptive son, I want you to know that I am watching closely, and as soon as I can, I will be there to do whatever I can to help you rebuild stronger and better," Perry wrote. "You’re not only in my heart and my prayers, you’re in my blood. God bless you. Stay Bahamas strong. The sun will shine again. "The “Madea Goes to Jail” producer, writer, director and actor bought a 25-acre island called White Bay Cay as well as a nearby seven-acre island in 2009.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Junior Pope Was Never My Boyfriend” – Nollywood Actress, Ruby Ojiakor

Late Actor Junior Pope's Wife Recent Appearance Stirs Concerns

Davido Confirms Upcoming Wedding With Chioma Rowland

EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Vote-Buyers, Intercepts N11 Million Cash In Imo And Bayelsa States

Aunty Ramota Debunks BBL Surgery Rumour

Immigration Officer Bags 7-Year Jail Term Over Passport Fraud

Veteran Nollywood Actress, Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead