Nigerian Lady's Leg Amputated After Being Crushed By Ex Boyfriend


A Nigerian woman identified as Miss Seigha Atia has had her leg amputated after her ex-lover of Victor Oba, a cousin to a former First Lady, Patience Jonathan, allegedly rammed into her with his car, then crushing her leg.
According to multiple online reports, Victor Oba is the Manager of the First Lady’s hotel, Aridolf Hotels and Spars. He reportedly hit 23-year-old Atia with his Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV), damaging her left leg beyond treatment.
In her words, the victim said: “On the day of the incident, we had an argument and he called me and asked me to come outside of our gate to get the rest of my things in his car. “The next thing, he drove his car into me with speed. He hit me against our gate, held me there and did not reverse his car despite the fact that I was screaming in pains.
“He later reversed and I fell to the ground and he zoomed off. My neighbors, who watched what happened screamed for help and came to my rescue. This relationship lasted for four months. “But I decided to quit when I discovered that he was a violent person. He had hit me once that was when everything started to take a nosedive.“

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IPOB Commends Ebuka Obi, Advise Igbos To Bring Back Investments Home

Nigerians Face New Financial Strain As Moniepoint, Opay And Others Impose N50 Electronic Money Transfer Levy

“Why I’m Yet To Give Birth To A Child” – Obaseki's Wife Replies Oshiomhole

Yahoo Boy Bags 2-Year Jail Term For Impersonating Flavour N’abania, Defrauding US Citizen

TG Omori Undergoes Unsuccessful Kidney Transplant Surgery In Lagos

Nigerian Nurse Who Left Her Infant To Die While On Duty Caught At Airport Trying To Flee UK, Jailed For Three Years

“Ten Years Of Pain, Tears, Heartbreak” – Singer Solidstar Praises Fiancée’s Loyalty