"If You Want Good Future, Then Stay Away From Sleeping With Lots Of Girls" - Nana Kwaku Bonsam


Ghanaian fetish priest Nana Kwaku Bonsam has adviced men to desist from sleeping with many girls as it block their chances of making it in the future.
According to Kwaku Bonsam in an interview with Angel FM in Kumasi, dating a lot of girls is a waste of money and resources because monies spent could have been used for investment but spending it on girls only limit your ability to invest in your future.
He also revealed that what keeps him happy and makes him stronger and powerful to his fellow priest is the fact that he doesn’t sleep with just any woman but younger ones.
“I love dating and sleeping around young girls because it makes me happy and stronger. I am always young as compared to my age group and my secret is dating young girls. I’m not shy to tell Ghanaians that I go out with young girls”.
“Ike do you know I don’t go to hospital. Yes I am strong and my immune system is strong to fight some diseases. Dating young girls has helped me a lot” he said.

“Though dating young girls help a lot but it wastes money. If you are a young man and you need a good future then stay away from those young girls. Young girls are there for those who have enough money like me (Nana Kwaku Bonsam). They demand a lot and I am ready to pay to get my energy” he added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Junior Pope Was Never My Boyfriend” – Nollywood Actress, Ruby Ojiakor

Late Actor Junior Pope's Wife Recent Appearance Stirs Concerns

Davido Confirms Upcoming Wedding With Chioma Rowland

EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Vote-Buyers, Intercepts N11 Million Cash In Imo And Bayelsa States

Aunty Ramota Debunks BBL Surgery Rumour

Immigration Officer Bags 7-Year Jail Term Over Passport Fraud

Veteran Nollywood Actress, Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead