“My Artistes Are Still Missing” - Portable Cries Out Following Attack

 


Controversial singer, Habeeb Okikiola, popularly known as Portable has cried out after he was attacked by area boys at an event in Iju-Ishaga, Lagos State, on Sunday.

Speaking after the incident, the singer, in a viral video on the internet, shared how he was badly injured.

In his public statement on his Instagram page, he narrated that he was at the event to celebrate with a friend who is a car vendor but ended up leaving the party hastily with injuries after some persons took offense at his antics.

Portable, who narrowly escaped from the scene, lamented the attack on his crew members.

While calling on the celebrant to order the area boys to return his stolen items, the singer stated that some of his crew members are still missing.

He revealed that his attackers stole several of his pricey jewelry, his ATM card, two iPhones belonging to one of his managers, and several other items.

The attack comes days after he went all out on social media to celebrate the birth of Babyluv’s first child.

Speaking in pidgin, he wrote: “Wahala big palaba around Iju-Ishaga. We go celebrate with @lincon_orn who dey sell motor. Inside Adugbo wey we dey do show, na so all dis Egbon adugbo achieve us, ZEHNATION boys are still missing oo.

“They attacked my boys after I escaped… @lincon_orn should help tell those Egbon adugbo to return @iam_sexyshay’s 2 iPhones and my ATM. We see @dullarboi’s phones and car but we still can’t find him

“I haven’t seen @bamidola_ we hear say them attack him. Those are my artistes that are missing oo. God no go shame us. All these people are evil, na so them achieve me. Those Egbon adugbo collected my ice chain and my gold earring after I showed them love and gave them all my money. They still wanted to collect my bag. Are they fans or enemies?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IPOB Commends Ebuka Obi, Advise Igbos To Bring Back Investments Home

Nigerians Face New Financial Strain As Moniepoint, Opay And Others Impose N50 Electronic Money Transfer Levy

“Why I’m Yet To Give Birth To A Child” – Obaseki's Wife Replies Oshiomhole

Yahoo Boy Bags 2-Year Jail Term For Impersonating Flavour N’abania, Defrauding US Citizen

TG Omori Undergoes Unsuccessful Kidney Transplant Surgery In Lagos

Nigerian Nurse Who Left Her Infant To Die While On Duty Caught At Airport Trying To Flee UK, Jailed For Three Years

“Ten Years Of Pain, Tears, Heartbreak” – Singer Solidstar Praises Fiancée’s Loyalty