“I Met Him Four Years Ago” – Destiny Etiko Speaks On Relationship With Omotola’s Husband

 


Popular Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko, has debunked claims that she had an affair with Matthew Ekeinde, husband of ace movie star, Omotola Jalade.

A TikTok blogger had alleged that the Enugu-born actress had an affair with the husband of her colleague.

The blogger also claimed that Omotola’s husband purchased a car for Etiko.

But in a recent Instagram live session, Etiko denied the allegation, stating it was “false”.

According to the film producer, this is part of a continuous efforts by some individuals to tarnish her image.

“If you want to withhold the blessings of God in somebody else’s life and you want to grow, it is impossible. Before, you guys had always spoken ill about me. Do men give money? If they do, I do not know,” she said.

“Even if they do, I do not know. The last time I checked, I worked for 99.9% of all I have. I did it all myself with my full chest. I do not know why some people are bitter; perhaps they are scared.

“On most of my birthdays, I always buy a car because I love to change my car every year.”

The movie star added that the viral photo of her and Ekeinde was taken over four years ago.

“Some bitter people…sat down and brought pictures of Omotola’s husband that I took with him over four years ago,” she said.

“And how did I happen? I was on a flight and he was the pilot, so some people were snapping pictures with me. He asked what was happening and they told him I was an actress.

“He looked and I greeted him with (the) respect of a senior colleague’s husband. I asked him to let us take a selfie because of respect. We went there and took a selfie and that was it.”

Last year, the filmmaker made a post advising Nollywood actors to prioritise punctuality and passion in their careers.

She shared her wisdom with her followers, inspiring aspiring actors to work diligently towards their dreams.

Drawing attention to prominent individuals like Aliko Dangote, who continues to work diligently despite being Africa’s wealthiest entrepreneurs, and enduring brands like Coca-Cola, Etiko emphasized the value of passion and dedication.

Etiko continued her inspiring message by stressing the importance of remaining focused and working hard, irrespective of one’s achievements.

She urged aspiring actors to put in their utmost effort and dedication, treating each opportunity as if they had nothing to lose.

Etiko who has gained immense popularity for her exceptional performances, bagged a degree in Theatre Arts from the Nnamdi Azikiwe University.

She joined Nollywood in 2012 and gained prominence after she starred in the movie titled ‘Idemili’ which was produced in 2012 by Ernest Obi.

The movie (Idemili) earned her a nomination at the City People Entertainment Awards where she won the Most Promising Actress of the Year Award (English).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IPOB Commends Ebuka Obi, Advise Igbos To Bring Back Investments Home

Nigerians Face New Financial Strain As Moniepoint, Opay And Others Impose N50 Electronic Money Transfer Levy

“Why I’m Yet To Give Birth To A Child” – Obaseki's Wife Replies Oshiomhole

Yahoo Boy Bags 2-Year Jail Term For Impersonating Flavour N’abania, Defrauding US Citizen

TG Omori Undergoes Unsuccessful Kidney Transplant Surgery In Lagos

Nigerian Nurse Who Left Her Infant To Die While On Duty Caught At Airport Trying To Flee UK, Jailed For Three Years

“Ten Years Of Pain, Tears, Heartbreak” – Singer Solidstar Praises Fiancée’s Loyalty