BBNAIJA ALL STARS: “Root Of Our Problem Is Man” – Alex Speaks On 5-Year-Old Rift With CeeC

 

CeeC (left) and Alex Unusual

Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate, Alex Unusual has revealed that a married man is the reason for the feud between herself and her longtime rival, CeeC.


Recall CeeC and Alex have been at loggerheads since their appearance on the third edition of the show in 2018.


Five years on, their feud rages on as they remain arch-rivals even in the current all-stars edition.


Alex, while speaking to her fellow housemate, Neo Energy, disclosed that her five-year-old rift with CeeC was because of their former “See Gobe” housemate, Tobi.


She said despite the fact that Tobi is now married to another woman with a child, CeeC is still holding grudges against her over the actor.


Alex said: “It’s only one person that I’m not in good terms with. And everybody that I’m in good terms with are more in good terms with this person [CeeC]. So, some how, I feel unsafe. It’s like when I discussed stuff how am I sure it’s not a discussion that you people…”


Neo interrupted: “You mean CeeC, yeah? I wish I know the root of that matter [your rift].”


Alex replied: “Yeah. There is no root. It is just man, Tobi.”


Neo cut in: “Tobi wey don marry [laughs]. 


You guys crack me up mehn.”


Alex continued: “My dear, that’s just it. Somebody that is already married that has a child is the person that you are fighting me because of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Junior Pope Was Never My Boyfriend” – Nollywood Actress, Ruby Ojiakor

Late Actor Junior Pope's Wife Recent Appearance Stirs Concerns

Davido Confirms Upcoming Wedding With Chioma Rowland

EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Vote-Buyers, Intercepts N11 Million Cash In Imo And Bayelsa States

Aunty Ramota Debunks BBL Surgery Rumour

Immigration Officer Bags 7-Year Jail Term Over Passport Fraud

Veteran Nollywood Actress, Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead