Cardi B Regrets Going Under The Knife

Cardi B is swearing off of plastic surgery.
After canceling and postponing a series of shows to recover from liposuction surgery, the 26-year-old singer declared on Twitter on Wednesday that she was hitting the gym to avoid ever “getting surgery again.”
“I been working out for the past two weeks cause bitch I ain’t getting surgery again,” she explained, before sharing one positive side effect of her new workout routine. “Let me tell you I haven’t got a headache ever since.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Junior Pope Was Never My Boyfriend” – Nollywood Actress, Ruby Ojiakor

Late Actor Junior Pope's Wife Recent Appearance Stirs Concerns

Davido Confirms Upcoming Wedding With Chioma Rowland

EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Vote-Buyers, Intercepts N11 Million Cash In Imo And Bayelsa States

Aunty Ramota Debunks BBL Surgery Rumour

Immigration Officer Bags 7-Year Jail Term Over Passport Fraud

Veteran Nollywood Actress, Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead