Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels Celebrates Her 25th Birthday In A Wheelchair



Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels celebrates her 25th birthday in a wheelchair. She opened up about her health challenges and prolonged absence from social media, revealing that she has been battling severe pain and difficulty moving around for several months.

The actress revealed this on Saturday, October 10, 2026, in a birthday video shared on her Instagram page, where she appeared in a wheelchair holding a birthday cake.

“Hi everyone. It’s my Silver Jubilee. This new phase of my life, I pray to God for total calm. Happy birthday to me,” she said.

Daniels explained that what initially appeared to be a minor health issue had worsened over time, affecting her ability to move freely.

“For several months now, I lost my freedom to move around as I please. It started as something minor, very minor, but eventually led to this. But things took a major turn after the last public gathering I hosted, my Children’s Day carnival. It’s been one test after another that I jokingly started calling myself a lab rat,” she said.

Describing her experience, Daniels said the pain had become excruciating, with her ability to walk varying from one time to another. “The pain became, how can I explain this? The pain became excruciating. Sometimes I find myself walking well, and sometimes I just can’t move,” she said.

The actress added that she had cried over her condition and continued to pray for divine healing.

“I cried. I looked on to God for His divine healing, as He alone has the final say on my life,” she said.

In her Instagram post, Regina Daniels acknowledged that her appearance in a wheelchair might surprise many of her followers, explaining that she wanted to address questions about her absence and update those who had expressed genuine concerns.

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerians React As 26-Year-Old Lady Who Died In Minister Of Works’ House Is Set For Burial Amid Investigation

Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodinma Confirms Move To Resign And Contest For Imo West Senatorial Seat Bid

The United States House Of Representatives Votes To Suspend 100% Aid To Nigeria Over Alleged Christian Persecution