Man Shot Wife Dead After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Facebook


Florida man named Eddie Harris shot his childhood sweetheart, Shanica Harris, in a jealous rage following a string of Facebook statuses accusing her of cheating  just one week after she complained about the colour of a Mercedes he bought for her.

Miami-Dade County Police arrived at the couple’s family home in Florida after reports of a shooting and discovered that the pair’s two grandchildren were trapped inside. A special response team and hostage negotiators were called to rescue the kids, aged just nine and six. Cops discovered their grandma dead and Harris with an “apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound”. He was taken to Jackson Memorial Hospital Ryder Trauma Center for treatment.
Shanica’s sister, Thomasina Goddard claimed to 10 News: “He barricaded himself in the house and kept my sister at blood death, with my grandniece and grandnephew in the house.” Prior to the shooting, Harris posted a string of bizarre Facebook statuses accusing his wife of cheating, which became increasingly disturbing.
With his final messages before the crime accusing Shanica of trying to kill him. His first status, posted on September 27 reads: “I my wife Shanicaharris cheating on the train now she playing sick on the job.” An hour and a half later, he added: “Shanica got a f***kboy rides n a white impala around my house.” Then, 35 minutes after the second Facebook post, Harris wrote; “I wasted my money on that,” in reference to a brand new silver Mercedes he had purchased for his wife.
One week before the shooting and five days before Harris accused her of cheating on him  Shanica had posted a picture of the car to Facebook, complaining that he had not bought her a red one. She wrote: “Now he knows I love red cars!!! But OMG!!!!!! Why couldn’t I pick out my own car.”
On the day that he allegedly shot and killed his wife, Harris posted two more statuses that appear to accuse Shanica – or the man Harris believed her to be having an affair with – of threatening him. He wrote: “Me and my son here alone she n****r trying to hurt me n my son,” and “My wife satting me up.”
And his final status before the crime: “Shanicaharris got them trying to kill me.” Police say the two children were unharmed and are now being cared for by relatives. They are continuing their investigation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Junior Pope Was Never My Boyfriend” – Nollywood Actress, Ruby Ojiakor

Late Actor Junior Pope's Wife Recent Appearance Stirs Concerns

Davido Confirms Upcoming Wedding With Chioma Rowland

EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Vote-Buyers, Intercepts N11 Million Cash In Imo And Bayelsa States

Aunty Ramota Debunks BBL Surgery Rumour

Immigration Officer Bags 7-Year Jail Term Over Passport Fraud

Veteran Nollywood Actress, Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead