“I Will Never Get A Divorce” – BBNaija’s Ebuka’s Wife Rebukes Fan

 



Cynthia, wife of Big Brother Naija reality show host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, has said that she is never getting a divorce.


She said this while responding to a fan during a question-and-answer session on her eponymous podcast.


The fan had asked her about getting divorced from her husband, Ebuka.


Why would you even ask such a question?” I truly want to know why you’re asking.


Cynthia responded: “No, I am not getting divorced, and I will never get divorced. That’s a bizarre question. Are you wishing me a divorce? I reject you. I’m naturally not insecure. So his job is his job. It is just like any other job. I don’t think that his job makes me insecure.”


Ebuka and Cynthia have been married for over seven years and the union is blessed with two children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Junior Pope Was Never My Boyfriend” – Nollywood Actress, Ruby Ojiakor

Late Actor Junior Pope's Wife Recent Appearance Stirs Concerns

Davido Confirms Upcoming Wedding With Chioma Rowland

EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Vote-Buyers, Intercepts N11 Million Cash In Imo And Bayelsa States

Aunty Ramota Debunks BBL Surgery Rumour

Immigration Officer Bags 7-Year Jail Term Over Passport Fraud

Veteran Nollywood Actress, Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead