“I’ll Post Airline If I Don’t Get Positive Feedback On My Missing Luggage” – Ex BBNaija Housemate, Bella

 


Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Bella Okagbue, threatened to publish name of airline if she does not get positive feedback on her missing luggage.


Bella issued this threat in a tweet via her official Twitter handle on Sunday.





The BBNaija star has cried out after her missing luggage at the airport in Athens, Greece.


The celebrity said she had gone to the European city for the summer holiday, but her luggage was nowhere to be found after she landed.


According to her, the luggage contains valuables she couldn’t afford to lose.


Bella stated, “I’m not happy at all. How is it that I flew all the way from Nigeria to Athens only to get here, and my luggage is nowhere to be found? Never arrived with me and is missing!


“I have valuables in there that I can’t afford to lose. I really shouldn’t be crying on vacation!


“If I don’t get a positive feedback from them tomorrow, I will post the name of the airline. God forbid I lose that suitcase!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Junior Pope Was Never My Boyfriend” – Nollywood Actress, Ruby Ojiakor

Late Actor Junior Pope's Wife Recent Appearance Stirs Concerns

Davido Confirms Upcoming Wedding With Chioma Rowland

EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Vote-Buyers, Intercepts N11 Million Cash In Imo And Bayelsa States

Aunty Ramota Debunks BBL Surgery Rumour

Immigration Officer Bags 7-Year Jail Term Over Passport Fraud

Veteran Nollywood Actress, Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead