CRAZY ACT: "This Year I'm Never Gonna Brush With Water" - Nigerian Woman Boasts As She Brushes Her Teeth With A Bottle Of N28k Remy Martin VSOP



 One Anastasia Michael said her New Year resolution is to create her own unique style and that includes to never brush her teeth with water. 

 

She stated this on Saturday, January 2, when she posted photos of herself claiming to have brused her teeth with a whole bottle of Remy Martin VSOP which costs about 28,000 Naira.

 

 

"My new year new resolution!brushing my teeth with a whole bottle of Remi_Martin v.s.o.p ,Big girls brushing...This year,I won't do what everyone is doing,am  creating my style and that is Never gona brush with water. Easiest way to become Rich is just to act Rich... 2021 am trippling my hustle,,, we move" she wrote. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Junior Pope Was Never My Boyfriend” – Nollywood Actress, Ruby Ojiakor

Late Actor Junior Pope's Wife Recent Appearance Stirs Concerns

Davido Confirms Upcoming Wedding With Chioma Rowland

EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Vote-Buyers, Intercepts N11 Million Cash In Imo And Bayelsa States

Aunty Ramota Debunks BBL Surgery Rumour

Immigration Officer Bags 7-Year Jail Term Over Passport Fraud

Veteran Nollywood Actress, Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead